Easy Cupcake Recipe from cdineth.wordpress.com!
Hello everyone 🙂
Yesterday I decided to do a bit of baking. I am no way a professional or anything and i’m not the best baker/cook but this recipe is very easy that even I could do it! They turned out really nice 🙂
Today I thought it would be a bit different to share with ye what I did 🙂 This recipe makes 12 cupcakes so I hope you enjoy 🙂
- 100g butter or margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- few drops of vanilla essence
- 150g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
for the icing you will need
- few drops of gel food colouring
- 125g margarine or butter
- 225g pure icing sugar
- 30ml milk
- smarties if you want.
- I started buy preheating my oven to 170°C fan.
- I placed the paper cases into a bun tin.
- I creamed the margarine and the sugar together until it was…
View original post 232 more words